The Hamster's Wheel

Just a flow of my thoughts. A humble attempt to convey the theme that much of life is like a hamster's wheel, not all of our decisions are life-altering. Most of them don't really get us anywhere, but they're just fun.

Monday, April 24, 2006

My Blog Presentation

I have to admit, I'm not the most computer literate person but even I can do this. For this presentation, I'm going to show you how to make a photo album for your blog. There are a few you can use, some you have to pay and some are free. Some options are
Kodakgallery
Smugmug
Shutterfly
Fotki
I like Fotki best, it's free and really easy. So, if you ever want to make a photo album for your blog go to Fotki and click join now on the right side of the screen. From there, you just follow the standard signup instructions and once you've logged in, you're ready to start uploading photos. It's pretty self explanatory and a great way to show your friends and family your favorite photos in a convenient form.

I made my first album yesterday with some photos I collected from emails from my family. Once you've got the album all ready, you can make a post with a nice little introduction and post a link to the slideshow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home